After Care Instructions
* Do not wet your lashes for 24 hours.
* Do not touch, pull or pick at your lashes.
* Gently cleanse your lashes each evening with an oil free lash cleanser to remove any makeup.
* Brush your lashes daily.
* Sleep on your back as you may experience premature loss of lashes by sleeping on your side or face down.
* Oil can deteriorate the adhesive used to bond the extensions to your natural lashes. Avoid using products that contain oil around your eyes.
* Do not use mascara - you wont need it!
Touch ups are required every 2 - 3 weeks to replace the lashes that grow out and shed with your natural lashes. It is normal to lose 1-3 natural lashes a day.
Keep Your Gel Polish Nails Looking Beautiful for Longer
* Be especially careful in the first 24 hours after application.
* Avoid intense heat (e.g. saunas, sunbeds, hot bath)
* Use cuticle oil daily. This keeps your nails nourished, stimulates growth and can prevent lifting.
* Always wear rubber gloves when washing up, cleaning or gardening.
* Wash hands thoroughly after contact with chlorine, insect repellent or sunscreen.
* Return to salon for maintenance and removal.
* Avoid long periods of time in water (e.g. long baths, washing up, swimming).
* Do not use your nails as tools.
* Never pick or peel product off, this will cause damage to your natural nail.