Frequently asked questions
After Care Instructions
* Do not wet your lashes for 24 hours.
* Do not touch, pull or pick at your lashes.
* Gently cleanse your lashes each evening with an oil free lash cleanser to remove any makeup.
* Brush your lashes daily.
* Sleep on your back as you may experience premature loss of lashes by sleeping on your side or face down.
* Oil can deteriorate the adhesive used to bond the extensions to your natural lashes. Avoid using products that contain oil around your eyes.
* Do not use mascara - you wont need it!
Touch ups are required every 2 - 3 weeks to replace the lashes that grow out and shed with your natural lashes. It is normal to lose 1-3 natural lashes a day.
Keep Your Gel Polish Nails Looking Beautiful for Longer
* Be especially careful in the first 24 hours after application.
* Avoid intense heat (e.g. saunas, sunbeds, hot bath)
* Use cuticle oil daily. This keeps your nails nourished, stimulates growth and can prevent lifting.
* Always wear rubber gloves when washing up, cleaning or gardening.
* Wash hands thoroughly after contact with chlorine, insect repellent or sunscreen.
* Return to salon for maintenance and removal.
* Avoid long periods of time in water (e.g. long baths, washing up, swimming).
* Do not use your nails as tools.
* Never pick or peel product off, this will cause damage to your natural nail.
how can I make an appointment?
You can book an appointment online via this website, or get in touch with us via Facebook Messenger, Instagram Direct Messenger or Text.
Should I remove my makeup before my lash appointment?
Yes. Please remove all eye makeup and wash your eyes throughly before your appointment. A fee will be charged if we are required to remove your makeup during your appointment.
do you charge a booking fee?
New client appointments require a 50% non-refundable booking fee at the time of booking.
Your booking fee will be forfeited in the case of cancellation within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment.
Your booking fee will be carried over to the rescheduled appointment if rescheduled prior to the 24 hour period.
In the case of a "no show" your booking fee will be forfeited.
do you have a cancellation policy?
We understand that cancellations or reschedules are occasionally necessary.
We ask to be notified of any cancellation or reschedule of your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
Cancellations received within 24 hours will incur a $50 (lash), $30 (nail) or $25 (brow) cancellation fee of forfeit of the booking fee.
A "no show' will incur a $50 (lash), $30 (nail) or $25 (brow) no show fee or forfeit of the booking fee.
No further appointments will be scheduled until this fee has been cleared.
do you offer refunds?
Refunds will not be given for any reason.
Our time is precious and this is what your costs cover as well as the products used to give you amazing lashes/brows/nails.
Free removal is available if you suffer an allergic reaction within the first 48 hours after lash application.
is there anything I shouldn't do after getting my lash extensions?
Please avoid getting your lashes wet within the first 24 hours after application. This also includes stream or saunas.
The full aftercare instructions can be found above for the care and maintenance of your gorgeous lashes.
is on-site parking available?
Yes. One space is available onsite. There is also plenty of roadside parking available as well.
do you offer late night or weekend appointments?
Yes. We offer evening appointments on Thursday and Friday. We are also open Saturdays and Sundays.
how long will my lash appointment take?
Please allow 1 to 2 hours, depending on the style of lashes you have chosen.
how long will my lashes last?
On average, you can lose up to 3 natural lashes per day. This means that after three weeks you can expect to have lost 63 natural lashes.
To keep your lashes looking fabulous, you should have your in-fill appointment scheduled every 2 to 3 weeks.
how often will I need to get in-fills?
Most clients will require their lashes to be infilled every 2 to 3 weeks.
Lashes that have less than 50% extensions on them or lashes that were applied more than four weeks ago, will be charged as a full set.
Please note that in-fills cannot be applied to lashes from other salons for insurance reasons. If you wish the service to proceed, a lash removal and new set is the best way to transition.
Should I wash my lashes or keep them dry?
Yes. Lash health is very important! Absolutely keep your lashes clean.
We offer a lash extensions specificities cleanser that we recommend you purchase.
When washing your face, be gentle around your eye area and avoid any use of products that contain oil as this can break down the lash adhesive causing premature
Updated 20 April 2020